Friday, August 14, 2015

The MTC



My Comp Elder Bradshaw is cool, he's from Payson, UT and 90% of the missionaries here are from Utah.  The whole District and Korean Branch really get along!  We're all friends and the Korean is coming along.  Half of us are going to Daejeon and the other half are going to Busan. Then the older classes are going to Seoul and Seoul South, Arcadia, Ventura, Anaheim and Morris Town, NJ haha.  The 3rd day they already gave us an investigator who only speaks Korean! So my comp and started teaching her and I felt so dumb speaking with her the first two times haha.  But its crazy how we've had 5 lessons and I can already have a conversation with her about her life and religion!  I need to learn a ton more vocab because that's really the only thing that matters but the Gift of Tongues is REAL.  The MTC is great now and the days fly by after the first week, it's hard to think we'll know so much Korean at the end of the 9 weeks because of how little we know now but I have faith...I really needed this, I needed to foster my relationship with my Heavenly Father more than what I had been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment