Monday, May 23, 2016

5.22.16 Another Great Week in Sejong


Sejong Bus Stop 

With the wonderful members that are so willing to do missionary work, going together as a branch and visiting all the less actives together really I think will bring them back out to church as we show our love and keep inviting them to activities.  This week was good because we got to meet so many new investigators, and see their interest spark.  This next week we are shooting for all the lessons to be member lessons so they can get acquainted with the branch and make it less awkward to come to church this sunday.   This week was just very good with the branch becoming one and finding so that our investigator pool grew so that we can have that "quantity turn in quality" and get some baptisms coming into SeJong.  정송학s' husband 최전희b is leaving for 2 weeks for scandinavia for business so we plan on visiting her for short visits at her store and re cement the principles and extend a baptismal date for the 18th.  I believe as we frequently meet and follow up with her she will be able to come to church and receive baptism.  It was a great week and through my studies and teaching I've reinvigorated my love and testimony of the atonement.  Through answering questions and seeing people who don't have a background knowledge of Jesus Christ's sacrifice really helped me see how all of us are sooooo blessed with that wonderful gift. I translated an international business deal for one of our members.....it was awesome haha



Pig intestine at the market

Downtown Sejong shopping 

Samsung Ward Area 

Samsung Ward Area 

Elder Medina being silly 

He spilled sauce at the buffet
Korean Market

Korean Market 

The meat Buffet "I ate 5 plates" 

Elder Lee and I 




Yankee Station

No comments:

Post a Comment